ENHANCING THE PASSENGER EXPERIENCE
THROUGH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Our four lines of business, Flow, FlyWith, RideWith and MeetWith, all share the same goal: help transportation companies and operators (airports, airlines, railway companies) enhance the passenger experience.
• By providing their customers with Flow's door-to-gate time estimates, airports can improve the journey experience and restore the confidence of passengers; airlines on their part can minimize both passenger delays and the financial losses they result in.
• By incorporating FlyWith's or RideWith's seatmate arrangement features into their reservation systems, airlines and railway companies can give the level of hyper-personalization that today's customers expect.
• By offering their customers MeetWith's peer-to-peer connections throughout the airport's facilities, airport authorities add a new dimension to the passenger journey.
GoWith's solutions are based on proprietary match-making, positioning and motion analysis algorithms, all developed in house by our team. Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics allow us to provide our customers with insightful and actionable information on passengers and help them in the process spot upcoming trends.
GoWith graduated from four startup accelerators:
- HUstart (Hebrew University, Jerusalem)
- AtoBe (Jerusalem College of Engineering)
- 1776 (Washington, DC)
- iSpace (Israeli Air Force).
It is a member of the MIT Startup Exchange, the community of MIT-affiliated startups.
GoWith was the winner of the 2018 Airport Innovation Challenge, organized by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority. It received the Merage Foundation New Media Fellowship in 2019 and was accepted to GIN's goAustria Program later that year. GoWith was also the recipient of the 2020 Vienna Startup Package.
GoWith was founded by Marc-Philippe Rudel, a Civil Aviation engineer with more than 25 years of experience in the industry. Its team comprises multinational software developers and its advisory board consists of airline and airport executives.
A time-keeping app
for airport passengers
Flow calculates the time needed to go from home all the way to the boarding gate.
For airports, this equates to more relaxed passengers spending more time in the terminal's concessions.
For airlines, it means fewer passenger-caused flight delays, fewer rebookings, and higher RPKs as flights are filled as planned.
A SaaS platform
designed for airlines
FlyWith enables airlines to seat passengers with common interests together (for a business conversation, a casual chat, dating, or simply quietness). It offers an effective way to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
A SaaS platform
for railway companies
RideWith enables railway companies to create customer-specific areas in trains (business, casual chat, dating, family-oriented or silent environments) and allocate seats accordingly.
It offers a new level of service for passengers and a compelling way to differentiate from competitors.
A SaaS platform
designed for airports
MeetWith enables airports to personalize the experience of passengers in the terminal area and become a haven of warmth, creativity and conviviality.